I was thinking of a fun post and I really like getting to know authors and little things about them, so here’s a quick 15 things to know about me 🙂
- I write my character maps and synopsis by hand in art books (nice big pages).
- I have a pen and sticky note problem. Seriously, wouldn’t have to buy a pen or sticky note for at least a year.
- My favourite tea is Darjeeling.
- My favourite season is Autumn. Warm sunny days with a crisp night for snuggling in bed with a book – perfection.
- I’m right handed.
- Dogs are fine but I prefer cats.
- I usually write in silence.
- I swear too much.
- I can’t stand Brussel sprouts. I have a horrid childhood memory from me that has scarred me for life.
- I’m able to lick the tip of my nose with my tongue. Don’t know why I’m sharing that, just thought it was interesting.
- I’ve been writing stories for years but finally got brave when I got sick of seeing others living my dream.
- My favourite food is bacon and eggs on crusty bread with Worcestershire sauce. Anytime of the DAY!
- Josephine is her favourite girl’s name.
- Traynor comes from Will Traynor of Jojo Moyes’ Me Before You.
- It’s been a struggle to get to 15 – I really do think I’m a typical suburban mum, dealing with life, two young kids, school, shift work and writing. I just want to make people happy with my stories. That’s my wish.
If you’d like to make contact with me, have a look for Josephine Traynor or @authorjtraynor on the socials.